It is currently Thu May 02, 2024 9:22 pm

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 8 posts ]
 Post subject: What would you do ?
PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 9:05 am 

Favourite C&C Game: Kane's Wrath
C&C Online: Sgt.walton.001
Yesterday, thus Friday 8th of October, something bad happened.

In my class something happened. In the first hour of school we where in our own class room, then we moved to a other room for 2 hours. Now I was packing up some stuff a bit late then the others as second last person still in the other room, not the class room. And when I got to our class room I saw my class mates destroying some of the glass our door to our class room had.

The glass was like: https://www.helpwandkunstopsporen.nl/ima ... 1098-1.jpg
Only no persons on it, and not that impressive. Just color glass, you sure know it from the glass in church or so.

There was already a little piece gone out of the window, and from there they removed the rest without cutting them self. Now you can put your entire hand through the door from that whole.

Then our teacher came opened the door and saw on the ground alot of glass pieces, so she asked who did it. Nobody answers, we say it happened before we got here. Then the teachers goes to get the director.

Who says that if the person or people who know who broke the glasss don't come and tell here before 5PM everyone of the class will have to pay for reparations.

Getting to the point that is bad

Next hour(s) the class mates ask questions, talk most of the time about the so called incident with the window. If the director can make us pay, when we didn't do it, etc...

Then we made 2 teachers belief we got a lesson from. That we are not guilty or some of us are not guilty of doing it. Because they say to here:
You where passing by while we where standing near the door and it was broke already. (something like that, I could not follow everything)

So in short they spoke and spoke to those 2 and they believed it. That we didn't do it. Our entire class, seriously! Told the teachers they didn't saw anything and told them it is a other person or group. While they where all looking or doing it just some time ago with the glass window.

Thus now those 2 teachers take it up for the class and go discuss with the director about it. While we are not Innocent but big time guilty.

4 people broke the glass, and we all did as they hoped. NOT tell the teacher or director they did it.

So my question:

What would you do ? If you where a class mate there and knew who did it.
Would you go and tell so you don't have to pay for something you didn't do. Or would you pay just because you don't have the energy to say it and prepare for the worst when your class mates find out you betrayed them.

Post subject: Re: What would you do ?
PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 3:19 pm 
Site Admin / Founder
Site Admin / Founder

Favourite C&C Game: Red Alert 2 Yuri's Revenge
Origin: TheWhiteTigeRR
That had reminded me with a very very funny and bad thing at the same time happend in my class (when I was there) years ago and if I told you what it was, you wont believe me...

Well... When that happened to my class we told the guys who did it to apologize and that they wont do it again and after a long descussion they did apologize but they had to fix and clean what they did after all..

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 3:23 pm 
Retiered Staff

Favourite C&C Game: Red Alert 3
you have all Sunday to think. Actually apologize might work if they were really care about their mates.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 3:26 pm 
Sergeant
Sergeant

They dont deserve that you guys pay for them if they really care about you as you do they would apologize and they must fix what they did before you all get to pay for that broken window.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 5:31 pm 
Private Second Class
Private Second Class

Favourite C&C Game: Tiberium Wars
Don't tell everyone is going to hate you after that.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 10:10 am 
Retiered Staff

Favourite C&C Game: Red Alert 3
Killer7 wrote:
Don't tell everyone is going to hate you after that.

No, dont lie that will make things much wrose.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 6:52 pm 

Favourite C&C Game: Red Alert 2 Yuri's Revenge
C&C Online: hotrods20
I assume the punishment has been served but I would tell. Don't get blamed for some thing a idiot or someone who acts like a idiot does.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 8:49 am 
Sergeant
Sergeant

yeah

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 8 posts ]